Wrong mini profile pictures in user suggestions (combo boxes)
There are several occasions where comboboxes(?) are used to select a user.
The user enters three or more letters, the site suggests matching names, user chooses one by clicking on it.
Left of each suggested name is the mini profile picture for that user.
When the user continues to enter letters, the mini profile pictures and names do not match anymore.
When more letters are entered, the list of suggested users becomes shorter, some users "jump up" (e.g. before 10th in list, now 4th).
The mini profile pictures do not change when more letters are entered (e.g. 4th user's profile picture stays untouched).
Steps to reproduce
- Login to EmlaLock
- Focus the user search input field at the lop left (next to the EmlaLock logo)
- Enter "
abc" (works with anything, "abc" is just a pretty generic example)
- Wait until suggestions pop up
- Look especially at profile pictures and the usernames next to it
- Enter "
d" (--> "
- Check again the profile pictures at unchanged locations (with now other usernames next to it)
- Press [Backspace] (--> "
- Check again the profile pictures (now again with previous usernames)
- GOTO 6, repeat -- and have usernames jump back and forth while pictures stay fixed
What is the current bug behavior?
Profile pictures are not updated in list of suggested users, when user continues to enter text after suggestions popped up.
See steps 6-10 above.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Correct profile pictures next to their usernames.