Pillory causing missing datapoint in activity feed graph
A (grouped) activity feed entry, that changed both the duration and changed pillory time does not get a data-point in the graph.
The duration does change, the graph just does not reflect that change.
Steps to reproduce
Create a session with a WoF that can cause either pillory, or a change in duration.
Spin the wheel so you get a change in duration.
(Observe the activity feed graph: a new data-point will have been added)
Spin the wheel again until you get pillory-time.
(Observe the activity feed graph: the new data-point will have gone missing)
What is the current bug behavior?
I can only confirm this for the WoF, but it may be, that every activity feed entry that gets the description text "In Pillory for x [time]" does not produce a data-point in the activity graph. So any grouped activity feed entry that contains a change in pillory time.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Every (grouped) activity feed entry (that changes duration) should get a data-point in the graph.
Relevant information and/or screenshots
Checking the feed directly through the API reveals, that the grouped node gets assigned duration NULL: (while the expected behaviour would be, that the grouped node gets the sum of all its childrens durations assigned as its duration)
Feed where the bug can be observed: https://www.emlalock.com/#/profile/z8ngvgble3csyeo/feed
- 07.12.2020 22:30:11 - 07.12.2020 22:29:47 does not have a data-point even though it changed duration by 1 hour
- 07.12.2020 22:27:09 - 07.12.2020 22:26:40 does not have a data-point even though it changed duration by 3 hours
- 07.12.2020 22:24:24 - 07.12.2020 22:24:06 does not have a data-point even though it changed duration by 2 hours
- 07.12.2020 22:23:15 - 07.12.2020 22:23:06 does not have a data-point even though it changed duration by 1 hour
Another example of a feed (chastitysessionid=wkk8nd365x)
- on top is the feed of EmlaLock
- below is a rendition of a feed with the correct durations assigned to grouped nodes
- red markers indicate the missing data-points
the missing data-points all correspond to the following Wheel of Fortune entries:
- 07.12.2020 21:33:58 - 07.12.2020 21:33:45
- rolled "- 2 weeks" protocolid: 5x2kylfg6k
- rolled "2 days in pillory" protocolid: mvsbze2ifv
- 10.12.2020 02:16:34 - 10.12.2020 02:16:25
- rolled "+ 3 days" protocolid: 3htw4umlvc
- rolled "2 days in pillory" protocolid: 016yhsyxub
- 11.12.2020 01:41:57 - 11.12.2020 01:41:19
- rolled "- 1 hour" protocolid: n0l7yvggdz
- rolled "2 days in pillory" protocolid: lm1sd7bpd5
- rolled "+ 3 days" protocolid: wll1zwo8tq
- rolled "- 3 days" protocolid: gq448b7dwy
- rolled "+ 3 days" protocolid: 5ipu24lcwt
- rolled "+ 1 hour" protocolid: h689n7ssle
- and two more that have many feed entries grouped under them. They can be easily checked through https://api.emlalock.com/feed?chastitysessionid=wkk8nd365x , where Wheel of Fortune entries have duration null.
There is another bug where a grouped node gets assigned the wrong pillory duration, if the children of the node contain multiple changes in pillory-time, but I'd rather open a separate issue for that. Although it seems, that the feed is not being worked on anyways.